Congratulations to Carry me mommy, the Winner of Best Canadian babywearing store for 2019.
Carry me mommy
Carry me mommy shop
Carry me mommy Facebook page.
- Jessica makes babywearing as easy and accessible as possible, having carriers for all shapes and sizes of people at every budget. She is always available to answer questions whether it is about purchasing a new carrier or learning how to use one you bought elsewhere.
- Love this little piece of baby heaven!! Went in today and found my baby the cutest rainbow LennyLamb fleece for winter and the cutest boots to match! Absolutely adore the owner and appreciate her honesty and the care and attention she shows you.
- Jessica was really quick. I ordered online and got my items right away. I wanted to add to my first order and change things around. I was able to do so without any issues. Great customer service and excellent products!
- I have bought things from Carry me mommy several times. Jessica is extremely patient and knowledgeable and has so many incredible products. I always felt intimidated by wraps but today she made it simple by taking the time to teach me a few basics to get me started. I highly recommend going for a visit! I love supporting local and am so glad we have such a great place right here in GP.
Nominee for 2019
Birdie’s Room shop
Birdie’s Room on Facebook. Chit chat facebook group.
- Barb is awesome and very supportive. Birdie’s Room is my preferred babywearing store because it is accessible, and has helped with supporting meetings in PEI and in Ontario.
- I love Cindy, she hosts in person hikes and meet-ups in the summer in the Toronto area.
- Their facebook chatter group is a really fun space. It’s a lively, small community with members from all over the world. We get to talk and share our experiences and the support in there is phenomenal. Plus we get to geek out over our favourite carriers, including guessing what Didy may be planning next.
- Barb built our group lending library, gives us with space for our babywearing group meetings, offers local discounts, lets people borrow before they buy. There is no end to the support she provides to the local babywearing community. She’s not only an excellent business owner, but an excellent person, inside and out.