Congratulations to Raising a little who is the Winner for Best babywearing blogger for 2019. Read their nomination below.
Raising a Little
- Lindsay has been great. I find her knowledgeable and helpful! I really enjoy her live talks and always feel so supported. It takes a village to raise a child and Lindsay you are such an important part of that village.
- Lindsay is also always available with her expertise in carseat safety. I also appreciate how she supports local/canadian businesses, and is there to help in any way she can. She went above and beyond to help a family of quadruplets get some of the necessities, including the baby carrier. It made such a difference.
- Lindsay is an amazing person. So personable and truely cares about other people, parents, children and their wellbeing. She is so easy to talk to and has so much knowledge. Lindsay has grown her business so much over the past year because of how honest she is.
Raising a Little’s website
Fashionably Frum Motherhood
- Avie is a really interesting blogger, she posts regularly and offers down to earth videos that are really easy to follow. She subtitles a lot of them, making is easy to catch up on them when the baby is sleeping because it won’t wake him up.
- Avie doesn’t just do babywearing! Like her article on travelling with babies and toddlers, or sharing more personal stories like her experience with her own c-section.
Fashionable Frum Motherhood’s website.