Congratulations Asia from ACE Wrapping on winning the Best babywearing blogger in Canada for 2018.
Blogger’s name: Asia
ACE wrapping art facebook page.
Helps admin Fancy Finishes facebook group.
- Asia is the face of fancy finishes with woven wraps. Not only does she help admin a Fancy Finishes facebook group, she also regularly contributes to other groups such as including Geeky Wrappers. This is where I met her.
- I find Asia to be very approachable, kind, down-to-earth and helpful when sharing her tips and techniques.
- I love how she is so creative in combining different elements of wrapping into seamless and safe carries. I feel like she has invigorated my wrapping skills and I think she would be a wonderful face for the best Canadian wrapping video blogger. 🙂
Take the time to read all our nominations. They show a level of thankfulness for those who work hard to help parents online. There weren’t as many nominations for this category, making me wonder if as Canadians we focus less on our nationality and more on what we can do to help parents. I appreciate anyone who works hard to help parents in our communities.
Blogger’s name: Teresa
Website Momma Luvz Blog
Momma Luvz facebook page.
- I have been following Teresa since my first son was born. I love how she breaks down each carry and includes tips for seat poppers. Her website is easy to follow with different sections, and she even offers in person help. I wish I was closer to meet her in person. She has been amazing to follow.
- She also blogs about a wide range of topics, even has a playdough recipe which was a hit with my toddler! I love her.
- I find her videos easy to follow along with and I like the little bits of text she uses to get our attention about what we should watch out for.